Friday, April 27, 2012

Moving... New Posts Soon

I suppose I should say, I'm planning on updating my blog on a daily basis soon. However, I've just recently been working on my finals for school. I have one more year in college, but I'm going to have to take a break from that. I'm in a financial situation which requires I get a job, and the area I'm in is very bad for getting jobs(unless you're related to the right people, or go to church with the right people BLECH soo corrupt). I will be done moving this weekend, at which point I will start my new job. If the job is very challenging I may not post  regularly for about two or three weeks.

After I'm settled in, I will probably write what I've already mentioned, and I think I will be putting down some personal information. I've just come from a pretty challenging background, and I would like to write about it here. If I handle it one piece at a time, I think people will have an easier time accepting that my life really has been full of a lot of things that aren't my fault, but have impacted me heavily.

I once used my struggles as a crutch when I was living at home and going through elementary school. I believed that it was necessary for me to have certain exceptions made because of the things from my past. I never want to do that again. I no longer think that there should be "special exceptions" just for me. However, I do believe that there is a very big problem with teachers and managers taking an adversarial approach to dealing with their subordinates; and I hope to show that you don't always know where someone is coming from, so you should always seek to help others do the very best they can. This of course does not imply that you should do this at your own expense, rather that generally doing this will allow for you to have a better end result than you would otherwise have. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment